10 Reasons to Use Online Banking
With today's technology and people's need for more information it is no wonder that online banking is growing as one of the most popular uses of the internet. Here we have listed the 10 biggest benefits to start using online banking.
1. You won't have to wait online and rush to meet the bank's hours.
2. Bill Pay - Up to the last minute. Most banks process payments in real time so you no longer have put the payment in the mail 7 days before the due date. (Check with your bank as some still have a mail date). For instance, if you want to automatically have your rent withdrawn from your account each month on the 1st, most banks have a recurring feature at no additional cost. Online bill paying will also save you a ton in checks and stamps.
3. Transfer Funds - What do you do if you need cash from your savings to your checking account and the bank is closed? Now you can simply log in online and transfer funds. Some Canadian banks even have an email money transfer option.
4. Export Information - With online banking it makes tracking your finances even simpler. With the click of a button your bookkeeper can now download transactions right into your financial software.
5. Statements - It used to be that you didn't receive your bank statement for 2 to 3 weeks after the month ended. With online banking you can print your statement right after the cutoff date.
6. Security - Most banks with protect you against fraud. Your web browser encrypts the data and you have a special password that you can change as often as you wish. So you have as much chance of someone stealing your checkbook.
7. Previous Transactions - Most online banks allow you to view your previous transactions for up to six months or longer. This is a lot easier than going to the filing cabinet and sifting thru mounds of statements just to see how much you payed the plumber?
8. View Checks and Deposits - Should you forget what check number xxx was for, some banks allow you to view the check copy right online.
9. View Multiple Accounts - Most banks will list all your accounts including checking, savings, loans, and credit cards all on one screen allowing you more control over your money.
10. Save money - with the convenience of online banking you can quickly conduct your finances and get back to running your business.
So check with your bank on how you can enjoy all the benefits of online banking. It only takes a few moments to sign up.
Raquel Morphy owner of RM Business Solutions has successfully helped many of her virtual bookkeeping clients utilize the benefit of online banking in order to provide them with real time financial information.
For more information on virtual bookkeeping please visit www.rmbizsolutions.com">http://www.rmbizsolutions.com or contact Raquel directly at email@example.com
Ten Tips for Cross Cultural Communication
Here are some simple tips to help you improve your cross cultural communication skills:
Even when English is the common language in a cross cultural situation, this does not mean you should speak at normal speed. Slow down, speak clearly and ensure your pronunciation is intelligible.
Management, Balance & Time - 10 Tips for Managing Overwhelm in your Business
How many of us have been in a position where we have more to do than can realistically fit into one day, or week. So we spend all of our time feeling rushed, being rushed, and wondering how on earth we are going to manage.
Home Furnishings in India : How to Find an Exporter,manufacturer or Supplier ? Beyond a Database.
Looking for a manufacturer or supplier of home furnishings in India ?Don't know where to begin? Want to find a source but at a loss for resources? Want to do business in India, but unsure what is the best way to go about it?This article attempts to answer some of these questions.Firstly,unless you have a link in India, you will find it a difficult task to sift through the information available on the Internet.
10-Point Checklist for High Visibility in Google
Google is the pre-eminent search engine (SE) with no close competitor. Given that inclusion is free, your Web pages must be in it.
Ten Ways to Strengthen Your Reading Habit
Most people wish they read more. It is an activity that is both fun and enlightening.
The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make Managing Organisational Performance
mistake #1: rely just on financial statementsProfit and loss, revenue and expenses these are measures of important things to a business. But they are information that is too little and too late.
Ten Ways to Manage a Rapidly Growing Business
While some new business owners face the issue of not enough customers, others face the issue of too many customers/clients. Both are serious issues and must be dealt with carefully.
Top Ten Tips When Business is Slow
How's your business going to keep growing with the holidays just around the corner? What can you do when most people don't want to spend money now?If you are concerned the cash flow won't flow and you won't have enough income for the next months, check out these ten tips:1. Create written copy to email your subscribers and other email lists.
Top 10 Ways to Start a Business For Less Than $500
We've heard numerous success stories of Internet entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos, who started Amazon.com from his garage, using cheap plywood to construct desks.
11 Things Small Business Owners Can Learn From Star Wars
1. Great Things Take Time - Three years passed between the release of each movie in the two trilogies, and a lot of work went in to them.
10 Nifty Tips for Better Business Cards
Not having a business card is as bad as using an
eMail address that ends in AOL.com
It's just not professional.
#1 Key To Select Right Business Partner
Having business partner or planning to start a business with partnership is a always a win-loose factor. Know one knows the partners inner instinct to deal business in several different circumstances and this is why we see the n number of broken partnerships.
Top Ten Tips for Online Publishing Success
Use the checklist below to make sure your article, tip, or book excerpt will get published and make you a household name on the Internet.
Are You a Project Manager Or a Project Mangler?
Which one are you? An effective IT project manager, able to deliver software on time, according to specs, and within budget, or someone referred to by your peers as a project mangler? Find out with these Top 10 Signs You're a Project Mangler.10.
Top 10 Tips on How To Write About Yourself
Many people find it really hard to write for business and marketing purposes about themselves and/or their product or service - much harder than it is to write about someone or something else. If that sounds familiar, read on; in this article professional business writer Suzan St Maur shares her top tips on how to write about yourself and what you do, efficiently and effectively.
Top Ten Tips for Improving Your Cash Flow
Cash is king-so they say. If you work for yourself or someone else, you need to be aware of ways to improve the cash flow.
The Top 10 Reasons Your Staff Wants to Quit
From an employee's perspective, management often conducts itself in ways that make no sense. When the economy is slow, jobs are few and far in between or people are fearful, staff will tolerate management behaviors and policies that are nonsensical (in their eyes) or they judge are harmful.
10 Ways to Develop A Free Agent Attitude
Whether you are self employed or you work for someone else, it is useful to have a free agent attitude. The past few years have shown us that working for someone else is temporary at best.
5 Things You Must Do Well When Buying a Business to Not Get Burned
Are you not sure what Business to buy? Need to know what is a fair deal?Martin Smith thought he was buying an established business with good credit and collectable accounts receivable. The day after settlement the surprises began.
Top Ten Reasons to Write a Sales Letter for Each Product? - Part 1
Authors/publishers are great at getting their books written. Entrepreneurs know their products.